Sunday, October 3, 2010

It was a party filled visit

Almost a month ago we had a great 3 day visit from my sister, brother in law, and nieces. Just a few pictures I finally got around to uploading.
 My nieces called our garden soaking tub in the master bathroom "the swimming pool". They swam in there at least twice during their visit.
We had a birthday party for little Miss "K" complete with crowns. This is the dress I sewed her and didn't get any really great shots of. The back has covered gray buttons. The dress has a complete separate lining with ruffle that hangs below the hem of the dress. She put it on immediately and wanted to wear it each day until they left. I guess that was a success!

 Here is a picture of the "school skirt" on "J" from the earlier post.
 One of the days we went bowling and "K" was too cute in her little shoes!

It was plenty hot while they were here so we bought an inflatable pool and a crazy daisy sprinkler to keep them cool and entertained in the yard.
At the zoo

 
 Popsicles in the pool, what a life!




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I heard your parents made it home; I'm sure you had lots of fun with them and Sabian.

    ReplyDelete