Wednesday, May 25, 2011

18 dresses and 10 pairs of shorts

I want to share with you another charity that I have been sewing for. The organization is called Little Dresses for Africa. They accept donations of simple home made girls dresses and shorts for boys. The dresses are distributed not only in Africa but in other impoverished nations as well.
 These are just a few of the items I am getting ready to send.

 As I sewed these items I often thought and prayed about the children who will receive them. For many it will be the only new item of clothing they will ever wear.
On the website they have instructions if you are interested in participating. If you are planning on going on a mission trip they will also provide you with dresses/shorts to take along. Most of the items are distributed this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment